The closest person is having a birthday? But confused about wanting to give a present, when I don’t have money. Just make something that is special, such as photos of your romantic moments with your partner, and make clips by editing photos into videos in the following Inshot application.
How to use the Inshot application to make videos with photos is not complicated.
All you have to do is combine 1 photo with another photo, and give a filter or text touch. It is also not mandatory, depending on the taste of each person editing.
Next, just add a song or sticker that can add to the beauty of the video that was made.
Now, let’s start discussing how to make a video in the Inshot application using photos.
Like This How To Edit Photos Into Videos In InShot Applications
- Enter the Inshot application
- Select Videos
- Click the middle option, which is a photo
- Select one and click tick
- Click the add button to add more photos, then select the video/photo and select the photos and click check again
- Remove the Inshot watermark first so that the video is neat by clicking the Inshot logo at the bottom right
- Select the free one, delete or the one at the bottom
- Click the sticker menu to add a sticker to the video
- Select one of the available stickers, adjust its location by sliding the sticker. If so, please click check
- Set how long the sticker will appear in the video, by dragging to the right of the <> section. If you have clicked check
- Select the text menu if you want to add text to the video
- Set the duration for how long the text will appears, If it is click check
- Click the music menu to add a song to the Inshot application
- Select which tracks
- Choose my music
- Click the song you want to use
- Click tick
- Select the filter menu to apply effects to the video
- Select an effect that suits your taste and click tick
- Click Save when finished editing
- Click save again
- Select a video quality to save
- Success, now your photo has become a video and is saved in the gallery
And that’s how to edit photos into videos in the InShot application, hopefully with this doodle you can use the application proficiently. for an inshot pro app review please visit here https://www.pondband.net/.